Beatport LLC
Beatport LLC

May 30, 2008

Memories

Over the last few weeks, there were quite a few "last things that i did", quite a few relapse of memories...time has come today for me to move. Though a happy occasion, yet the disappointment and sadness is in greater quantity - does it say who i am?? Morning i awake to notice that today was the last morning "hard on" in this house...;) thats a nice thing to wake up in the morning.
Well let me break up the suspense or curiosity - no am not dying, no am not losing someone, perhaps..maybe. am leaving my house to move into a new one. A new bigger and better house. At this juncture, many of us would rejoice and be proud but in my case this house has been so dear, thought not a first buy...i bought this house when i could barely sustain myself...so there has definitely been an essence of hardship and dug deep memories. Though not long, staying in house from being alone, to moving in with my mother and then a wife and then a life! Had friends come over so often and indulged in some havoc parties and fights and sex and loneliness too...
Something so dear, something so strong is so hard to let go..
I would like to thank the Lord for blessing me, thank Him for guiding me through... thanks my family for supporting me and my friends - Eric, Zahir and others...yeah my cousins...hella bunch -Shyam, Shammi, Bunny, Sonia, Bonnie, Ronnie, Saly and cutest of all "ryan" for all the fun that we had in this house.

Now what may remain as a memory within this house, can only be taken to the next level of memories within me where ever i go...Cherish is the word i would choose...and a belief that tomorrow is a better place, cos i know....

am glad i wrote, find it very fine that i expressed and able to put here on this blog so that i can come back whenever again and read...and maybe edit it with more thoughts! Thank you world for being there for me!

Lesson learnt - every day, every moment is precious and it matters...but dont be a pussy and sulk...move on - look at the bigger picture!! :)

No comments: